I translate Norwegian fiction and non-fiction for readers of all ages. I am passionate about bringing to the attention of English-speaking readers the works of those perhaps less well represented voices of Norwegian society - particularly those of women, authors of colour and LGBT authors.
- Ingvild Lothe, Mermaid Heart (Gyldendal, 2018)
- Camara Lundestad Joof, I Talk About It All the Time (Samlaget, 2019)
- Ebba Schjølberg Eiring, Everything is OK (Cappelen Damm, 2021)
- Amadeus Blix and Jens A. Larsen Aas, Anton Doesn't Want to Go to Bed (Cappelen Damm, 2021)
- Amadeus Blix and Jens A. Larsen Aas, Anton Doesn't Want to Go Outside (Cappelen Damm, 2021)
- Blafre AS, Hooray for Little Rabbit (Cappelen Damm, 2021)
- Blafre AS, Goodnight, Little Rabbit (Cappelen Damm, 2021)
- Stein Mehren, On the fjord - my translation of this poem was the winner of the Stephen Spender Prize for Poetry in Translation in 2018, and is available to read here.
- Merethe Lindstrøm, Swimming Underwater - my translation of this short story was a runner up in the Harvill Secker Young Translators' Competition in 2016.